Tzatziki is a refreshing and creamy dip that comes from Greece. It's perfect for dipping vegetables, pita bread, or even using as a sauce for grilled meats. At No Name Restaurant in Milatos, we make our tzatziki fresh every day using simple and delicious ingredients.
- 2 cups of Greek yogurt
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by grating the cucumber and removing any excess liquid. You can use a cheese grater or a food processor for this step.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the grated cucumber, minced garlic, olive oil, and lemon juice. Mix well.
3. Add the Greek yogurt to the cucumber mixture and mix until well combined.
4. Season the tzatziki with salt and pepper to taste, and mix again.
5. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
6. After 30 minutes, take the tzatziki out of the fridge and give it a quick stir.
7. Serve the tzatziki with fresh veggies, pita bread, or use it as a sauce for grilled meats. Enjoy!
Tzatziki is a simple and delicious dip that you can make at home with just a few ingredients. At No Name Restaurant in Milatos, we take pride in making our tzatziki fresh every day, and we hope you enjoy making it at home too!